Thank you for watching YUCa’s Japanese Cooking YouTube channel.
In this series, I’ll try to make international cuisine that everyone can easily make at home!
Let’s travel with me virtually and enjoy the unique and special recipes there!
YUCa Meets World:
Saltfish from Antigua and Barbuda
Ingredients (2 servings):
1 Green pepper *Chopped
1/2 Onion *Chopped
1/2 (100g) Canned Tomato
2 fillet Cod fish
3 Tbsp (45ml) Olive oil
Salt, as needed
1. Take out the bones from cod fish.
2. Put the oil and heat the pan with medium flame.
3. Add green pepper, onion and stir-fry until brown color.
4. Add tomato and water. Lightly mix and add cod fish.
5. Turn to medium low heat. Then, simmer for 30 minutes until water gets half reduced.
6. Season with salt and lightly stir. Enjoy!
You might also enjoy…
1. Muamba from Angola : https://youtu.be/JITpLkqOJF4
2. Trinxat from Andorra : https://youtu.be/ktR2TEsEIQw
3. Chtit’ha Djedj from Algeria : https://youtu.be/6uCoSdobTgc
If you have recreated any of my recipes, please share photo with #yucasjapanesecooking.
I’m always happy to see them.
Follow me on social media!
Instagram : https://www.instagram.com/yucasjapanesecooking
YouTube : https://www.youtube.com/c/YUCasJapaneseCooking
Check out kitchen tools and products I use in my videos
My Recipe app : Recipe by YJC
Smartphone app for Free!
My cookbook : The first cookbook by YUCa
Available on my website only!
I would appreciate it if you could add subtitles to this video!
And of course, please subscribe!
About YUCa (Home Cooking Chef / Recipe Creator / Author)
Coming from a family of farmers, I grew up consuming local grown food from northern part of Japan. Worked as a food writer in Toronto (Canada) and New York (U.S.A), I came back to Tokyo and worked at a fermented food & vegetarian/vegan cuisine restaurant and kindergarten as a chef.
I published the “YUCa’s Japanese Cooking ~The first cookbook by YUCa~” in April, 2019.
Launched recipe app “Recipe by YJC” in February, 2020.
Since 2013, I’ve welcomed thousands of international guests to my private kitchen here in Tokyo. (*)
There are many more Japanese home cooking recipes that I want to share.
That’s why I started this cooking channel!
(*) YUCa’s Japanese Cooking class got the honor of the best cooking class in Japan 2018 & 2019 by TripAdvisor!
#saltfish #antiguaandbarbuda #yucasjapanesecooking #yuca